Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI
Easter Seals Midwest posts Title VI notices on our agency’s career site which includes our application and in public areas of our agency.
Easter Seals Midwest operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
If you believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by Easter Seals Midwest, you may file a Title VI complaint by following the instructions below.
How to file a Title VI complaint:
- Prepare the following information to share
- Name, address and telephone number
- Specific, detailed information (why, how, and when) about the alleged act of discrimination.
- Any other relevant information, including the names of any persons, if known, the agency should contact for clarity of the allegations.
- Download, print and complete the Title VI Complaint Form. Send completed form to Laurel Taylor, Vice-President of Human Resources via email email@example.com, fax 314.567.4789 or mail to Easterseals Midwest, 13545 Barrett Parkway Drive, Suite 300, Ballwin, MO 63021.
- In addition to the complaint process at Easter Seals Midwest, complaints may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor - TCR, 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20590.
- Complaints must be filed within 180 days following the date of the alleged discriminatory occurrence and should contain as much detailed information about the alleged discrimination as possible.
*If information is needed in another language of if you need reasonable accommodations, please let us know. Thank you!
For more information about discrimination, visit the United States Department of Labor, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs website, the Missouri Department of Labor website or download one of these informational posters:
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law